Personal information: we value the privacy and security of our site users. To that end, we take measures to protect your personal information and the security of our site. We do not generally ask for or collect personal information from our site visitors, however, in connection with your use of the site or particular features or components thereof, you may be required to provide, and we may collect, information that can identify you personally or that can be used with other sources of information to identify you (“Personal Information”). When Personal Information is required, we ask only for the personal information needed. The personal information you provide is is not made available to any third party. You should, and we provide you with the opportunity to, update your previously provided personal information, and you may delete such information.
Anonymous information: when you use the site, we may also collect certain information that does not identify you individually (“Anonymous Information”). For example, we may collect information about your computer, mobile device, or other device that you use to access the site (which may include, for example, IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information) and about your use of our website (which may include, for example, a reading history of the pages you view).
Location based services: we collect geolocation data for purposes of offering relevant content, in particular meeting information. Geolocation data consists of general location information based on latitude and longitude (if the user has enabled location services for an application on the user’s mobile device), or based on the IP address of the user’s computer or mobile device. By using the site, you consent to our collection of this geolocation information.
Our use of information: we use the information we obtain from or about you to help us operate the site and personalise and improve your experience with the site and to make certain features, service, activities or functionalities available to you. For example, we may use information we collect (including Personal Information) to:;
- respond to your inquiries and send you information about features and enhancements of the site
- communicate with you about changes to our policies
- optimise or improve our service
- detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the site and site usage, including analysis of which content or images users click on or hover over and analysis of which email messages were opened or acted upon when we send HTML-formatted email messages (messages resembling Web pages that include graphics).
We may use and store information about you that we receive from other sources to enable us to update and correct the information contained in our database and to better customize your experience with the site.
- Service providers: we occasionally use third-party contractors and agents that provide services to us, such as marketing, database hosting, web analytics, and providing customer service. These entities may have access to Personal Information in order to perform their functions. We do not authorise them to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- Legally compelled disclosures: we may disclose Personal Information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so under law (including under a reasonable interpretation of the law), including, without limitation, in response to court orders and subpoenas.
- Emergency situations: we may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to applicable law; (b) protect and defend its rights or property, the site or its users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of our volunteers, its users, and others.
Security: we make commercially reasonable efforts to keep your Personal Information secure. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Children: this is not a website directed to children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age you should not use this website, and under no circumstance should you provide personally identifiable information to us.